What is stand up paddling?
SUP = Stand Up Paddle, stand up paddling on a surfboard.
You will get an extra-long paddle so you can stand upright.
Instead of a surfboard, special sup boards have been developed.
These sup boards have a wide surface, so that you are stable.
Easy to learn
Supping is easy and a lot of fun.
If you are going supping, we will give you a brief explanation of how to do it.
After this explanation, you can get on the sup board yourself.
It may be somewhat wobbly at first, but you will have a nice trip after that.
And as an added bonus, it is a very good workout.
We have different types of sup boards available for you.
- Brands like Mistral & BIC
- Very stable boards, but race boards as well
- Inflatable and hard sup boards
Want to sup elsewhere?
The boards are piled up on a surf cart, and this cart can be towed by a car.
All items needed are in a large container in the bottom of the cart.
You can take the cart with you and go supping wherever you want.
- With good weather: wear swim suits
- Running clothes and outdoor clothing in layers are suitable
- Want to stay dry? We have wetsuits available for you
- Feet: go barefoot or wear surf shoes, water shoes, or sneakers
- You can shower afterwards
- There is a dressing room available, you can leave your stuff there
You can book a sup board in advance, but this is not required.
Usually, there will be sup boards available for you.
If you want to be sure, you can always call or e-mail us.
|Per 1.5 hours
|Per 2 hours
|Per half day = 4 hours
|Per day = 8 hours